Everything you need to fast-track organizational change
So, your organization is seriously considering Workplace? Awesome! Although, we know it’s still a big leap from here to launch. Getting all the right stakeholders on board, mapping out your audience profiles, organizational challenges, and launch tactics. It’s a lot to get through. That’s where Enablo’s Blueprint Sprint comes in.
A typical Blueprint Sprint, which can be delivered virtually or in person, takes one to two weeks. The sprint includes planning /pre-work, sessions and workshops, project write-up, and revision of any deliverables.
How do you know you're ready?
- Are you ready to agree on organizational values?
- Are your team members ready for change?
- Have you identified your key champions for launch and ongoing success?
- Are you ready to deploy?
Who should be involved?
- Leadership – C-suite or Executive team members, Marketing & Communications, People & Culture/Human Resources, Operations, and any IT leaders
- Sponsors and stewards – Key members tasked with implementing or driving Workplace adoption and success going forward