If you have between 500 and 3000 employees, our Business launch is built just for you. We’ve launched Workplace more than 130 times, so this is our jam! We’re here to empower and supplement your project team where you need us.
What is it?
Our #EssentialLaunch, delivered virtually, will take your team through our tried-and-tested methodology to successfully launch Workplace. On average, the process takes ten weeks, but we can also offer a rapid deployment in as little as five days if required. Here’s what the Enablo team will provide:
Deliverables across seven key workstreams:
- Project Management and Reporting
- Technical Readiness
- Community Readiness
- Communications and Engagement
- Early Adopters and Onboarding
- Adoption and Success
- Experiences and Solutions
For organizations up to 500 employees
- Kickoff workshop
- 1 project meeting per week
- Launch day support
- Champion & exec onboarding
- Technical configuration support
- Groups creation support
- Communications assets, templates & samples formatted for email and social guidelines
- Tips from Enablo (videos/tutorials)
For organizations with 500-3000 employees. Everything in Essential, plus:
- 3x project meetings per week
- Technical readiness workshop
- Launch communications strategy
- Champion check-in sessions
- Leadership onboarding materials
- Advanced feature configuration
- Governance & moderation approach
- Custom onboarding video
For organizations with 3000+ employees. Everything in Business, plus:
- As many project meetings as you need
- Enhance technical configurations
- Onsite launch day support
- Workshops per workstream
- Post-launch comms. strategy
- Customised onboarding & training
- Customised communications assets
- Employee experience workshop
Who should be involved?
For day-to-day launch activities, it’ll be your core project team – Communications and HR, Workplace Community Managers and champions and your IT support.
What are the outcomes?
A successful Workplace launch!