Web Marketing Manager
(Brisbane or remote in Australia)
At Enablo, we are on a mission to digitise the world of work and enable new work experiences that are accessible to everyone, anywhere. Through our partnerships with Workplace from Facebook, Google Workspace and Asana, we’ve helped hundreds of organisations transform their culture and the way they work. Sound like something you want to be a part of? Then keep reading…
Are you a Website Manager with an analytical mind, creative flair, and a detailed understanding of SEO (Search Engine Optimization) and PPC (Pay Per Click)? Then keep reading. If you have meticulous attention to detail, outstanding problem-solving skills and have an amazing story to share about a user experience delivery, then this would make you a potential Enabler.
What would help seal the deal though, is your shared passion for creating the ultimate employee experience online, and believing in Enablo’s potential to transform our clients through connection, communication and collaboration.
Now we understand that you may not be based in Brisbane where Enablo’s HQ is based, so don’t let that stop you from scrolling further – this role can be based remotely (in Australia) or in Brisbane.
Here’s what you will do:
- Plan, implement, manage and monitor Enablo’s website
- Create and/or implement website content and design aligned with the organization’s strategy
- Ensure website quality and efficiency by conducting regular AB test plans
- Improve the User Experience of the website regularly by monitoring site performance and conversion and implementing new site functionality to drive visit engagement
- Collaborate with the marketing team, as well as the wider Enablo team, and leadership to ensure that the website aligns with our content and brand strategy and meets the organization’s standards
- Keep across new content from our partnerships (Workplace, Google Workspace and Asana) to keep this fresh and up-to-date on Enablo’s website
- Create strategies to grow subscriber base and web traffic metrics
- Respond to and troubleshoot all website issues
- Conduct content audits to eliminate redundant and/or duplicate information
- Ensure full compliance on the website with all laws and regulations
- Keep up-to-date with industry best practices and monitor competitor websites
- Operate strictly under our ISMS framework for ISO27001 compliance
Here’s how you’ll do it:
- Formal training in computer science or systems engineering and marketing content/UX, or related qualification
- Minimum of 2 years’ of work experience as a website manager and/or developer
- Expert knowledge of WordPress (content management system) and related/integrable tools and technologies, such as HubSpot (customer relationship management platform)
- Comfortable with PHP along with the development and maintenance of plugins and themes
- Comfortable with WordPress hosting, security, maintenance and optimisation
- Excellent website and web app UX and UI design and commitment to deliver optimal/device responsive experiences
- To make sure our website is optimized for performance, a great understanding of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Pay Per Click (PPC) would be advantageous
- Ability to troubleshoot website issues in a fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to detail with an analytical mind and outstanding problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Fantastic time management skills with the ability to multitask
We are HQ’d in Brisbane, Australia and our team of exceptional talents are distributed across Australia, New Zealand and USA.
As if partnering with Facebook, Asana and Google wasn’t enough – we offer some incredible perks for being an Enabler – you can read more about these on our socials. But we don’t stop there, we don’t rave about diversity because we do this naturally – we are an inclusive (even dog-friendly) environment, who truly enjoy shared values, a culture of playfulness but with serious intent and we absolutely thrive when we collaborate! Just ask our Customers!
Interested? Then get in touch and apply now, by sending us your resume. Be sure to tell us a bit about yourself, we want to get to know you. We should also let you know, any successful Enablers who join our team are required to undergo a National Police and Background Check and have ongoing full rights to work and reside in the country of employment – which in this case, is Australia.
No agencies thanks, we’ve got this one covered!