VP, Experience and Delivery
(Brisbane or remote in Australia)
At Enablo, we are on a mission to digitise the world of work and enable new work experiences that are accessible to everyone, anywhere. Through our partnerships with Workplace from Facebook, Google Workspace and Asana, we’ve helped hundreds of organisations transform their culture and the way they work. Sound like something you want to be a part of? Then keep reading…
As the VP of Experience & Delivery, you’ll take ownership for inspiring your teams to deliver THE ultimate experience to our clients, not only will you lead us to new ways of consulting and bringing out the best in people. Our Consulting (Experience, Engineering and Customer Success) Team consists of management consultants, communications professionals, software engineers and project managers (and much more!) and is responsible for delivering outstanding, high-visibility projects to clients.
The role requires someone with experience in building a multi-discipline professional services team – ideally you will have done so in a blended on-shore / off-shore model, delivering operational efficiencies and providing detailed insights and data into the efficiency, productivity and profitability of a professional services practice. We expect that you will have had at least 7 years experience of doing this and that you will still get a kick from sitting in front of a client as their Executive Sponsor and helping them trust that you’ve got their back. You must share our passion for creating the ultimate employee experience and the potential that Enablo and our partners have to transform our clients through more natural ways to collaborate.
Our VP Delivery is the most trusted advisor to our team, clients and partners – they will have been there, done that and learned from experience and have the resume, references and happy customers to prove it.
Reporting to the CEO, you will hold responsibility for all billable consultants, along with our Customer Success and Customer Support Teams.
The work you’ll lead
- Growing, leading and developing your team, which consists of Experience Consultants, Solutions Consultants, Software Engineering and Customer Success. Our current team operates at the top of their game and will look to be inspired by you – so buckle up!
- Owning the professional services P&L globally, you’ll come equipped with the oversight to ensure our projects are delivered at time, on budget, exceeding our client’s expectations by using your formula and framework for success
- Serving as the executive sponsor for client engagements and escalations where required
- Engaging with prospective customer in the sales cycle to position and explain the value of Enablo’s delivery and post-delivery methodology
- Managing the status, reporting, staffing and issue resolution on a portfolio of delivery projects to ensure that projects are completed efficiently and profitability
- Develop, evolve and optimise our delivery methodologies and processes
- Contributing to the retention and renewal of all clients through exceptional Customer Success
- Work closely with Workplace from Facebook, Google Workspace and Asana partners, building meaningful and deep relationships and continuing to grow our partnerships through best-in-class experience strategies.
How you’ll lead it:
You’re an experienced consulting expert with a proven track record in leading small teams and growing/scaling their capability and you’ll offer expertise grown from spending your career in both large scale professional services consultancies and maybe even in scale ups.
You will have led a professional services practice and have had many more years than that working as a consultant yourself – you understand how it works and know how to bring out the best in your team. You will be able to engage with our client executives with confidence and when we ask your references, they will tell us that you were organised and diligent in how you go about your work.
The other strength that will come naturally for you is identifying opportunity and development areas. You can identify areas for improvement in your previous roles within structures and frameworks and you took responsibility for helping to improve these to better serve you in your role, your team and your company as a whole.
At a minimum you will bring to this role:
- 10 + of consulting experience and larger organisational experience, coupled with a flavour or time in scale up tech focussed businesses – you’ve consulted with clients of all sizes and implemented technology solutions for your clients.
- You possess a deep understanding of the numbers behind a professional services practice
- Proven track record of managing complex clients, partners and projects
- You move with serious pace! Your ability to juggle many competing priorities and still be collaborative is next level
- A calm head under the most extreme pressure
- An understanding of delivering to global markets outside of Australia
- An understanding of how enterprise communication and collaboration platforms work
We are HQ’d in Brisbane, Australia and our team of exceptional talents are distributed across Australia, New Zealand and USA.
As if partnering with Facebook, Asana and Google wasn’t enough – we offer some incredible perks for being an Enabler – you can read more about these on our socials. But we don’t stop there, we don’t rave about diversity because we do this naturally – we are an inclusive (even dog-friendly) environment, who truly enjoy shared values, a culture of playfulness but with serious intent and we absolutely thrive when we collaborate! Just ask our Customers!
Interested? Then get in touch and apply now, by sending us your resume. Be sure to tell us a bit about yourself, we want to get to know you. We should also let you know, any successful Enablers who join our team are required to undergo a National Police and Background Check and have ongoing full rights to work and reside in the country of employment – which in this case, is Australia.
No agencies thanks, we’ve got this one covered!