Marketing Manager – Partners
(Brisbane or remote in Australia)
At Enablo, we are on a mission to digitise the world of work and enable new work experiences that are accessible to everyone, anywhere. Through our partnerships with Workplace from Facebook, Google Workspace and Asana, we’ve helped hundreds of organisations transform their culture and the way they work. Sound like something you want to be a part of? Then keep reading…
Are you a Marketing Manager with experience managing marketing programs with partners? Are you analytical yet creative, and results oriented? Do you like strategic planning, and playing a hands-on/execution role? Do you share an appreciation for the art and science of marketing, and the craft in demand generation, branding and collaboration? Do you want to partner with some of the world’s most innovative companies (Facebook, Google, Asana) and use your experience as a Marketing expert and your proven track record of reliance and dependability and become an Enabler?
What would help seal the deal though, is your shared passion for creating the ultimate employee experience online, and believing in Enablo’s potential to transform our clients through connection, communication and collaboration.
Now we understand that you may not be based in Brisbane where Enablo’s HQ is based, so don’t let that stop you from scrolling further – this role can be based remotely (in Australia) or in Brisbane.
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Build marketing programs to support specific marketing objectives across different products, channels and segments in support of our overall strategic marketing plan
- Conceptualize and execute on multi-channel campaigns across the prospect and customer lifecycle, ensuring the alignment of communications and messaging across all channels
- Develop campaign plans and make recommendations on marketing tactics based on ROI
- Working in partnership with our technology partners and the Enablo team, develop creative briefs and guide creative direction to meet objectives for all content, including print, digital, and video assets
- Evaluate the impact of marketing programs in achieving their stated objectives, including impact on lead generation, nurture and retention
- Gather customer and market insights to inform outreach strategies, increase customer conversions, and generate more qualified leads
- Partner with creative teams, other internal stakeholders, and external agencies and vendors
- Lead the execution of marketing programs from start to finish, driving collaboration with the stakeholders and partners and leveraging the right internal processes
- Identify effectiveness and impact of current marketing initiatives with tracking and analysis, and optimize accordingly
- Present ideas and final deliverables to internal and external teams, and communicate with senior leaders about marketing programs, strategies, and budgets
- Operate strictly under our ISMS framework for ISO27001 compliance
Here’s how you’ll do it:
- Minimum of 4+ years of experience in marketing management ideally in technology
- Demonstrated your ability to build and deploy effective marketing programs
- You will bring an incredible track record of having identified marketing campaign successes in your previous roles and how you took responsibility for helping drive stronger performance
- Out of this world amazing campaign planning and partner collaboration skills
- You share our passion for creating the ultimate employee experience and the potential that Enablo has to transform our clients’ employee experience
- Experience building marketing campaigns and programs and reporting on the results
- Exposure to digital and direct response marketing
- Competence as a creative writer with an eye for great emails and landing pages
- Strong project management skills and performance orientated
- Strong problem-solving ability, including metrics-driven thinking
- Is familiar with the following software/tools including Hubspot and WordPress
- Knowledge of Marketo and/or Salesforce is also advantageous
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Business or similar would be advantageous
We are HQ’d in Brisbane, Australia and our team of exceptional talents are distributed across Australia, New Zealand and USA.
As if partnering with Facebook, Asana and Google wasn’t enough – we offer some incredible perks for being an Enabler – you can read more about these on our socials. But we don’t stop there, we don’t rave about diversity because we do this naturally – we are an inclusive (even dog-friendly) environment, who truly enjoy shared values, a culture of playfulness but with serious intent and we absolutely thrive when we collaborate! Just ask our Customers!
Interested? Then get in touch and apply now, by sending us your resume. Be sure to tell us a bit about yourself, we want to get to know you. We should also let you know, any successful Enablers who join our team are required to undergo a National Police and Background Check and have ongoing full rights to work and reside in the country of employment – which in this case, is Australia.
No agencies thanks, we’ve got this one covered!