Marketing Manager – Brand and Awareness (8 month contract)
(Brisbane or remote in Australia or NZ)
At Enablo, we are on a mission to digitise the world of work and enable new work experiences that are accessible to everyone, anywhere. Through our partnerships with Workplace from Facebook, Google Workspace and Asana, we’ve helped hundreds of organisations transform their culture and the way they work. Sound like something you want to be a part of?
Are you a B2B marketing and comms all rounder looking to join a scaleup on the cutting edge of work tech? We might just have the perfect role for you! Come and join on an 8 month contract, while our Marketing Manager is on maternity leave, and help us drive awareness for Enablo through our thought leadership, content, events and PR programs in this global role. Does this seem like your kind of opportunity? Then keep reading…
What would help seal the deal though, is your shared passion for creating the ultimate employee experience online, and believing in Enablo’s potential to transform our clients through connection, communication and collaboration.
Now we understand that you may not be based in Brisbane where Enablo’s HQ is based, so don’t let that stop you from scrolling further – this role can be based remotely (in Australia or NZ) or in Brisbane.
Here’s what you will do:
- Plan, develop and execute Enablo’s content, PR and event strategy to drive awareness for Enablo, our partnerships and employee experience as a category
- Work directly with customers to create winning customer case studies (written and video) in line with our content plan
- You’ll develop and execute our PR strategy to place thought leadership and customer content in the media
- Work closely with Enablo’s sales and customer teams across ANZ and North America, to plan and execute our own events, as well as our participation in partner and industry events
- Working closely with the VP or Marketing and an external creative designer, embed and enhance our existing brand strategy and messaging, and oversee the creation of new brand assets
- Build relationships with and work closely with marketing counterparts from Workplace from Facebook, Google and Asana, to plan and execute on joint partner initiatives
- Work closely with our Marketing Manager – Content, in particular working together on our social media strategy and execution
- Create marketing content for marketing campaigns and initiatives, customer marketing programs, web and other channels to ensure consistent messaging and execution of Enablo’s story across all channels
- Work with other marketing functions including Web Manager, Customer Marketing Manager and Partner Marketing Managers to help align message consistency across all communications
Here’s how you’ll do it:
- You’re a big picture thinker with the ability to pull together a winning strategy, and also roll your sleeves up and get stuck in!
- You have a knack for identifying a story that tugs on the heart strings and finding the best way of bringing that story to life in the right marketing channels.
- You’re someone who thrives on building relationships and working closely with a variety of stakeholders – from leadership to tech teams and everyone in between.
- You’re calm under pressure, skilled at prioritizing and a great communicator.
- You’re digitally savvy with a love of technology and the positive impact it can have on businesses.
- You will be comfortable working in a highly collaborative environment where Working out Loud isn’t a buzz-word, it’s expected.
- You will be able to demonstrate to us how your collaborative nature has helped you convince others who may have doubted you to pursue a course of action.
- We don’t expect you to know everything, we want you to be humble enough to understand that whilst you’re an expert in your field, every day is a learning experience and you are looking to constantly improve yourself and be better at what you do.
At a minimum you’ll bring to this role:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or communications an advantage
- 7 years of proven experience in B2B communications, marketing or related field
- Strong writer and visual content creator
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Critical-thinker and problem-solver and ability to multitask
- Comprehensive knowledge of the marketing planning and design process
Nice to have:
- An understanding of our key customer personas (Leadership, HR and Employee Communications) and how enterprise communication and collaboration platforms benefit them
- An understanding of, or experience with, our digital platforms – Workplace from Facebook, Google Workspace and Asana – or similar platforms.
We are HQ’d in Brisbane, Australia and our team of exceptional talents are distributed across Australia, New Zealand and USA.
As if partnering with Facebook, Asana and Google wasn’t enough – we offer some incredible perks for being an Enabler – you can read more about these on our socials. But we don’t stop there, we don’t rave about diversity because we do this naturally – we are an inclusive (even dog-friendly) environment, who truly enjoy shared values, a culture of playfulness but with serious intent and we absolutely thrive when we collaborate! Just ask our Customers!
Interested? Then get in touch and apply now, by sending us your resume. Be sure to tell us a bit about yourself, we want to get to know you. We should also let you know, any successful Enablers who join our team are required to undergo a National Police and Background Check and have ongoing full rights to work and reside in the country of employment – which in this case is Australia or New Zealand.
No agencies thanks, we’ve got this one covered!