At Enablo, we are on a mission to digitise the world of work and enable new work experiences that are accessible to everyone, anywhere. Through our partnerships with Workplace from Facebook, Google Workspace and Asana, we’ve helped hundreds of organisations transform their culture and the way they work.
Sound like something you want to be a part of? Then keep reading…
Here’s what you will do day to day:
- Design solutions using tried and tested methodologies; our customers depend on it
- Use Node.js to build backend solutions and API’s
- Build frontend solutions with React, HTML, CSS, etc
- Work on a mixture of new and existing client facing projects
- Assist with the creation of Statements of Work for client projects
- Embrace containerisation with Docker and Kubernetes
- Write good quality technical documentation and tests
- Attend to support requests when needed
- Perform code reviews and provide objective feedback
- Coach and support new team members, sharing your knowledge, skills and experience to make the experience better for our clients
two about implementing cool, people-centered tech.
- 3+ years proven experience as a full stack developer or similar role
- Tertiary level degree (e.g. computer sciences) or demonstratable equivalent experience
- Extensive knowledge of frontend and backend technologies
- MySQL + Sequelize ORM
- Experience building good UI/UX based on outputs from design tools like Figma
- Very familiar with source code management with git
- Familiar with cloud providers like AWS, Azure and Google Cloud Platform
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- High motivation and self-regulation
- Embrace secure programming practices and the importance of testing
- Keen attention to detail
Any of these would help sweeten the deal:
- Experience developing bots
- Familiarity with webhooks
- Development using Facebook’s Graph API
- DevOps and Infrastructure as Code (IaC) (eg. Azure Resource Templates, AWS CloudFormation, Terraform, etc.)
We are HQ’d in Brisbane, Australia and our team of exceptional talents are distributed across Australia, New Zealand and USA.
As if partnering with Facebook, Asana and Google wasn’t enough – we offer some incredible perks for being an Enabler – you can read more about these on our socials. But we don’t stop there, we don’t rave about diversity because we do this naturally – we are an inclusive (even dog-friendly) environment, who truly enjoy shared values, a culture of playfulness but with serious intent and we absolutely thrive when we collaborate. Just ask our Customers!
Interested? Then get in touch and apply now, by sending us your resume. Be sure to tell us a bit about yourself, we want to get to know you. We should also let you know, any successful Enablers who join our team are required to undergo a National Police and Background Check and have ongoing full rights to work and reside in the country of employment – which in this case, is Australia.