Google Workspace Delivery Director
We are looking for an experienced consultant to help our clients successfully launch and adopt Google Workspace to organisations across Australia & New Zealand. This is a hands-on, high execution role which requires outstanding project management and consulting skills to deliver the ultimate customer experience. You must share our love for creating the ultimate employee experience and the potential that Workspace has to transform our clients through more natural ways to collaborate.
Our delivery directors are the trusted advisor to our clients – they will have been there, done that and learned from experience. They will have the scars from having lead one or more large-scale Workspace (G Suite) deployments.
Reporting to the regional General Manager, you will hold responsibility for assisting our sales team in closing opportunities, driving the launch activities before handing over to our customer success team upon project completion.
Your day to day responsibilities include:
- Supporting the sales team in scoping the appropriate level of services in order to deliver a delighted customer experience
- Lead the customers core project team through Enablo’s launch methodology from project kick-off to close out
- Delivery of all activities of an onboarding project plan whilst embedded in a customers core project team – bringing in other team members as required
- Ensure, where required, successful data migration from legacy solutions to Google Workspace
- Be certified in all applicable Google Cloud certifications
- Deliver projects on-time and within budget
- Operate strictly under our ISMS framework for ISO27001 compliance
About you — What we’re looking for:
Well, you’re an experienced Google Workspace expert who has lead the delivery and launch of Workspace to at least one orgasniation in the past. You will be able to engage with all project stakeholders, from executive sponsor through to technical administrators. You will know how to keep a cool head under pressure and have fun day to day – all whilst managing multiple consecutive projects. You will know how to think differently, operate with autonomy and be a little bit quirky. We will do our background research on you and we look forward to hearing from delighted clients who are keen to buy from you again.
At a minimum, you will bring:
- Experience with launching Google Workspace
- Strong working knowledge of networking concepts
- An ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience running engagements from a project management platform such as Asana
- Experience in selling professional services
- An understanding of the world of Software Vendor & Channel Partner relationship should work
- Interest in the overall enterprise software market and how it all comes together
- A keen interest in working collaboratively with exceptionally smart people who are as humble as they are brilliant
- A rigour for note-keeping, and time management
Professional services team management experience is of additional interest in our expanding business – if you have run a team with a high run rate, we’d love to learn more.
And Enablo …
Enablo is a leading Employee Experience practice, partnering with some of the best-in-breed EX platforms such as Workplace from Facebook (Workplace), Google Workspace and Asana.We are headquartered in Brisbane, QLD, Australia with clients and Enablers around the world. At Enablo, our mission is to empower employees by enabling the most effective, engaging, and enjoyable work experiences, everyday. Our organisation prides itself on our culture, and we expect our team to consistently demonstrate our Enablosophy:
- Live It – We put ourselves in others’ shoes
- Move It – We take action, adapt and innovate
- Share It – We work collaboratively for the greater good
- Mix It – We embrace diversity
- Love it – We love our team and our customers ad the work that we do
- Own It – We are empowered and empower others to lead
This Full Time role sits in our Growth team and reports to our regional General Manager. Enablo is HQ’d in Brisbane, Australia and our team of exceptional talents are distributed across Australia, New Zealand and USA – this role is open to anyone located anywhere in Australia.
If you are dedicated to the customer experience and are passionate about changing the way the world works, then we would love to hear from you.
Please apply here, quoting the job title: Google Workspace Delivery Director.