We’re looking for an experienced services manager who values great talent and knows how to channel a dream team’s pure passion into purposeful project delivery for ultimate customer happiness. You must share our love for using the best tech to connect people at work.
Reporting to the GM – ANZ, you will oversee all of Enablo’s billable resources and manage all services and solutions projects. The Experience Team delivers services and solutions across the lifecycle of Enablo’s end-to-end customer journey. The team consists of Experience Consultants in onboarding and success, and Developers in the solutions stream. You will manage the team providing effective, engaging, and enjoyable work experiences, everyday
You own the team’s design, scoping and delivery of multiple projects on time and on budget to large organisations, always putting the customer experience first. You will also coordinate the team’s activities across the other functions of the business (marketing and growth), their delivery of internal innovation projects, and engage with operations to enable the team and contribute to the improvement and scalability of the business for present and future success.
You need to be an organised and efficient operator, passionate about what you do, and prepared to work hard to support your team’s success. You have tried and tested methodologies, love metrics, and can win your P&L position without compromising our customers’ love for Enablo.
Your day to day responsibilities include:
- Accountability for the team’s production of scoping, estimates and cost models into SOWs, and review of related project expense reports
- Forecast team utilisation to set work schedules and allocate projects
- Lead the team to deliver projects on time, within scope and within budget
- Drive the regular cadence of rituals
- Oversee the team’s day to day operation and performance across all projects
- Monitor project status and health
- Support and engage exec sponsorship of projects by providing regular and timely
updates and systematic reporting
- Manage change requests as required
- Lead project closeouts, with a focus on continual improvement (start, stop, continue), and incorporating team member evaluation to underpin the performance review process
- Nurture a team environment that facilitates and celebrates our Enablosophy
- Work to continuously improve and implement efficient and scalable business practices
- Support marketing with coordination of content from team & projects
- Support sales with coordination of presales activity, project design & cost modelling
- Operate strictly under our ISMS framework for ISO27001 compliance
About you — What we’re looking for:
Well, we’re after a hard working services manager who delights in servicing clients and knows a
thing or two about implementing cool, people-centered tech.
- Bachelor of Business or relevant experience
- 5+ years previous experience in a similar role. Experience in B2B or B2C startups and an
appreciation for the challenges as well as an appetite for the opportunities in a rapidly
growing global business
- Project management, and the design and implementation of project and product
- Communication and teamwork skills, presenting to executives, motivating project team
members, and having honest and timely conversations
- Strong stakeholder relationship management skills and commercial acumen at a senior
- Collaboration with multiple stakeholder groups on any given project. For example:
collaborating with a client team, plus a development/implementation team, plus a
- Competency, or ability to quickly gain competency, in using our tools (including
Workplace from Facebook, G Suite, Asana, Harvest, and Hubspot)
- Keen attention to detail
Enablo is a leading Workplace from Facebook (Workplace) partner providing services and solutions to clients in Australia, New Zealand and the United States; headquartered in Brisbane, QLD, Australia. At Enablo, our mission is to empower employees by enabling the most effective, engaging, and enjoyable work experiences, everyday. Our organisation prides itself on our culture, and we expect our team to consistently demonstrate our Enablosophy:
- Live It – We put ourselves in others’ shoes
- Move It – We take action, adapt and innovate
- Share It – We work collaboratively for the greater good
- Mix It – We embrace diversity
- Love it – We love our team and our customers ad the work that we do
- Own It – We are empowered and empower others to lead
This Full Time role sits in our experience team and reports to our GM – ANZ. Enablo is HQ’d in Brisbane, Australia and our team of exceptional talents are currently primarily working from home. A candidate located in SE Qld to enable some face-to-face contact with your team is preferred.
If you are forest AND the trees kind of person, and are passionate about changing the way the world works, then we would love to hear from you.