We are looking for an experienced SaaS sales professional (Client Partner) to grow our Enterprise Workplace from Facebook business in Australia & New Zealand. This is a hands-on, high execution role which requires outstanding business sales skills to sell into Enterprise sized companies (2,000 – 7,000 employees) alongside our partner at Workplace from Facebook. You must share our love for creating the ultimate employee experience and the potential that Workplace has to transform internal communication, connection and co-operation.
Our client partners are the trusted advisor to our prospects, not pushy sales people; there to provide a solution to the prospects needs whilst also meeting and exceeding quota. You will be a story-teller, deeply understanding the problems we solve and the success stories that we have driven from our existing clients. We strive to provide the best possible outcome to our clients, to Facebook and to Enablo. We primarily sell to executives, HR/People & Culture, Communications and IT.
Reporting to our VP of Sales and working closely with your Workplace colleagues, sales development sidekicks and marketing partners, you will hold overall responsibility for driving an opportunity from lead to close, attaching the appropriate level of professional services to ensure successful adoption of the licences you are selling.
You will be rewarded with a fair base compensation in conjunction with an uncapped upside commission structure.
Your day to day responsibilities include:
- Help build the Enablo & Workplace from Facebook customer base across Australia & New Zealand
- Execute the full sales cycle from prospecting to building relationships with the right stakeholders to working with IT and Legal on structuring deals
- Partner with your counterparts at Workplace to ensure you are delivering on a collaborative shared sales cycle
- Deliver awe-inspiring product demos, provide insightful technical answers and articulate the success of our other clients
- Demonstrate deep product expertise, understand the internal communications landscape and use this to sell a vision for how companies can build community and change the way that they work whilst delivering the ultimate employee experience
- Be the CEO of your territory, owning collaboration with your cross-functional teams whilst driving towards the outcome that you want to achieve
- Operate strictly under our ISMS framework for ISO27001 compliance
About you — What we’re looking for:
Well, you’re a sales professional, backed with energy, who delights in partnering with one of the worlds largest technology companies, selling in the channel and knowing how to focus on driving recurring licence revenue whilst also attaching the appropriate level of professional services. You will know how to think differently, operate with autonomy and be a little bit quirky. We will do our background research and we look forward to hearing from delighted clients who are keen to buy from you again.
You will be comfortable working in a highly collaborative environment where Working out Loud isn’t a buzz-word, it’s expected. The energy you bring daily will see you operate with consistency – there is no room for laziness in this role. You will be able to demonstrate to us how your collaborative nature has helped you convince others who may have doubted you to pursue a course of action.
At a minimum, you will bring:
- A proven track record of meeting and exceeding quota in a B2B SaaS sales role over the past 8+ years
- Experience in selling professional services
- An understanding of the world of Software Vendor & Channel Partner relationship should work
- Interest in the overall enterprise software market and how it all comes together
- A capacity to manage multiple sales cycles at the same time
- A rigour for note-keeping, pipeline management and accurate forecasting
- Competency, or ability to quickly gain competency, in using our core tools (including Workplace from Facebook, G Suite, Asana)
Enablo is a leading Employee Experience practice, partnering with some of the best-in-breed EX platforms such as Workplace from Facebook (Workplace), Google Workspace and Asana. At Enablo, our mission is to empower employees by enabling the most effective, engaging, and enjoyable work experiences, everyday. Our organisation prides itself on our culture, and we expect our team to consistently demonstrate our Enablosophy:
- Live It – We put ourselves in others’ shoes
- Move It – We take action, adapt and innovate
- Share It – We work collaboratively for the greater good
- Mix It – We embrace diversity
- Love it – We love our team and our customers ad the work that we do
- Own It – We are empowered and empower others to lead
Enablo is HQ’d in Brisbane, Australia and our team of exceptional talents are distributed across Australia, New Zealand and USA. This role is open to anyone located anywhere in Australia however we have a preference for people who can easily get to our office in Brisbane a few days a week.
If you are dedicated to the customer experience and are passionate about changing the way the world works, then we would love to hear from you.
Please apply here, quoting the Job Title: Enterprise Client Partner – Workplace.