We’re looking for a passionate Customer Success Manager dedicated to building great relationships and providing visible value. You must share our love for using the best tech to connect people at work.
Our Experience Team delivers services and solutions across the lifecycle of Enablo’s end-to-end customer journey. The team has Experience Consultants for onboarding and success, and Developers in the solutions stream.
Reporting to the Experience Team Manager, with extended accountability to our Global Customer Success Manager, you will hold overall responsibility for the Customer Success related activities of ANZ Partnership+ customers, as well as top tier Facebook Accounts (Gold and Platinum).
The majority of your work will be non-billable hours providing expert guidance on the use of Workplace from Facebook including best community management practices to drive adoption and engagement. You will provide support, and advocate for the customer within Enablo and Facebook. You will identify customer-centric opportunities for growth. Our customers’ success is our success – we love it when they love what we do. An OTE bonus is included in the remuneration package for attainment of account renewal targets.
You will be a brilliant communicator and adept at building relationships and teaming with a diverse range of stakeholders while embedded in each customer. Internally, you will team with and draw on the expertise in our Experience Team to support the ongoing success of our extensive customer base.
Your day to day responsibilities include:
- Seamless customer onboarding experience
- Build connection during onboarding projects
- Ongoing customer success experience
- Lead Partnership+ activities, including fortnightly operational reviews, quarterly business reviews, community reviews, and annual roadmap and strategy reviews. Call in expert consultant involvement for Future Proof services
- Lead More for Free support/advisory and Learning Community workflows
- Identify and intervene in accounts when necessary with proactivity
- Innovate and initiate the use and/or development of solutions to accelerate customer success
- Hone and share your craft(s)
- Develop your craft(s) [e.g. creative communications, rich media production, employee experience design, social collaboration analysis, change marketing] and apply it (grow competency) on customer projects
- Share your craft(s) with the team [e.g. application of key design principles and practices]
- Actively participate in the regular cadence of rituals
- Development of the Experience Practice
- Operate as a member of the team, contributing to team rituals and living the Enablosophy
- Business development and commercial acumen
- Support the application and utilisation of new service offerings
- Support the Marketing team with content development
- Track, monitor and review hours in the tool Harvest to support projects and resource forecasting and review
- Partnering with Facebook
- Operate in close partnership with Facebook
- Operate strictly under our ISMS framework for ISO27001 compliance
About you — What we’re looking for:
Well, we’re after a customer-focused Experience Consultant who delights in servicing customers and knows a thing or two about implementing cool, people-centered tech.
- Bachelor of Business or relevant experience (Leadership, IT, HR, or Comms are
common personas in every account)
- Experience with the Workplace from Facebook platform is advantageous
- 2+ years previous experience in a similar customer-facing role. Experience in SaaS, B2B or B2C startups and an appreciation for the challenges as well as an appetite for the opportunities in a rapidly growing global business
- Communication skills (written and verbal), and strong stakeholder relationship management skills
- Self-directed and motivated
- Collaboration with multiple stakeholder groups on any given project
- Competency, or ability to quickly gain competency, in using our tools (including Workplace from Facebook, G Suite, Asana, Hubspot and Harvest)
Enablo is a leading Workplace from Facebook (Workplace) partner providing services and solutions to customers in Australia, New Zealand and the United States; headquartered in Brisbane, QLD, Australia. At Enablo, our mission is to empower employees by enabling the most effective, engaging, and enjoyable work experiences, everyday. Our organisation prides itself on our culture, and we expect our team to consistently demonstrate our Enablosophy:
- Live It – We put ourselves in others’ shoes
- Move It – We take action, adapt and innovate
- Share It – We work collaboratively for the greater good
- Mix It – We embrace diversity
- Love it – We love our team and our customers ad the work that we do
- Own It – We are empowered and empower others to lead
This Full Time role sits in our experience team and reports to our Experience Team Manager. Enablo is HQ’d in Brisbane, Australia and our team of exceptional talents are currently primarily working from home. A candidate located in SE Qld to enable some face-to-face contact with your team is preferred.
If you are a people kind of person and relationships are your thing, then we would love to hear from you.