Customer Success Manager (Japan)
We are looking for an Experience Consultant based with our team in Australia to help serve our growing customer base in Japan. You must share our love for using the best tech to connect people at work and be Japanese native, or fluent in Japanese with experience working boots on the ground in Japan.
Our Experience Team delivers services and solutions across the lifecycle of Enablo’s end-to-end customer journey. The team consists of Experience Consultants in onboarding and success, and Developers in the solutions stream. Our team is filled with IT, HR/People & Culture, Communications, and Leadership expertise – what do you bring to the table?
Reporting to the APAC General Manager, you will hold overall responsibility for the Customer Success related activities of our Partnership+ customers, as well as top tier Facebook Accounts (Gold and Platinum).
The majority of your work will be non-billable hours providing expert guidance on the use of Workplace, including best community management practices to drive adoption and engagement. You will provide support, and advocate for the customer within Enablo and Facebook. You will identify customer-centric opportunities for growth.
Our customers’ success is our success – we love it when they love what we do. An OTE bonus is included in the remuneration package for attainment of account renewal targets.
Your day to day responsibilities include:
- Translation of our materials
- Enablo creates some of the most valuable IP on the planet with regards to Workplace and we want our Japanese clients to have access to this
- Ongoing customer success experience
- Lead Partnership+ activities, including fortnightly operational reviews, quarterly business reviews, community reviews, and annual roadmap and strategy reviews. Call in expert consultant involvement for Future Proof services
- Lead More for Free support/advisory and Learning Community workflows
- Identify and intervene in accounts when necessary with proactivity
- Innovate and initiate the use and/or development of solutions to accelerate customer success
- Hone and share your craft(s)
- Develop your craft(s) [e.g. creative communications, rich media production, employee experience design, social collaboration analysis, change marketing] and apply it (grow competency) on customer projects
- Share your craft(s) with the team [e.g. application of key design principles and practices]
- Actively participate in the regular cadence of rituals
- Development of the Experience Practice
- Operate as a member of the team, contributing to team rituals and living the Enablosophy
- Business development and commercial acumen
- Support the application and utilisation of new service offerings
- Support the Marketing team with content development
- Track, monitor and review hours in the tool Harvest to support projects and resource forecasting and review
- Partnering with Facebook
- Operate in close partnership with Facebook
- Operate strictly under our ISMS framework for ISO27001 compliance
About you — What we’re looking for:
Well, we’re after a customer-focused Customer Success Manager who delights in servicing customers and knows a thing or two about implementing cool, people-centered tech. What’s more, you will have spent time living and working in Japan and have a unique perspective on the cultural norms, similarities and differences with Australia.
- Experience with the Workplace from Facebook platform is advantageous
- 4+ years previous relevant experience in a similar customer-facing role (Leadership, IT, HR, or Comms are common personas in every account).
- Experience in SaaS, B2B or B2C startups and an appreciation for the challenges as well as an appetite for the opportunities in a rapidly growing global business
- Communication skills (written and verbal), and strong stakeholder relationship management skills. Fluent in Japanese and English
- Self-directed and motivated
- Collaboration with multiple stakeholder groups on any given project
- Competency, or ability to quickly gain competency, in using our tools (including Workplace from Facebook, G Suite, Asana, Hubspot and Harvest)
And Enablo …
Enablo is a leading Employee Experience practice, partnering with some of the best-in-breed EX platforms such as Workplace from Facebook (Workplace), Google Workspace and Asana.We are headquartered in Brisbane, QLD, Australia with clients and Enablers around the world. At Enablo, our mission is to empower employees by enabling the most effective, engaging, and enjoyable work experiences, everyday. Our organisation prides itself on our culture, and we expect our team to consistently demonstrate our Enablosophy:
- Live It – We put ourselves in others’ shoes
- Move It – We take action, adapt and innovate
- Share It – We work collaboratively for the greater good
- Mix It – We embrace diversity
- Love it – We love our team and our customers ad the work that we do
- Own It – We are empowered and empower others to lead
This Full Time role sits in our experience team and reports to our APAC General Manager. Enablo is HQ’d in Brisbane, Australia and our team of exceptional talents are distributed across Australia, New Zealand and USA – this role is open to someone located anywhere in Australia.
If you are dedicated to the customer experience and are passionate about changing the way the world works, then we would love to hear from you.
Please apply here, quoting the job title: Customer Success Manager (Japan).