Customer Marketing Manager
(Brisbane or remote in Australia)
At Enablo, we are on a mission to digitise the world of work and enable new work experiences that are accessible to everyone, anywhere. Through our partnerships with Workplace from Facebook, Google Workspace and Asana, we’ve helped hundreds of organisations transform their culture and the way they work. Sound like something you want to be a part of? Then keep reading…
Are you a Customer Marketing Manager with a creative flair who loves to focus on the success and growth of existing customers? Are you customer-centric and get genuine satisfaction out of helping people? Do you enjoy building online communities, creating sales collateral, event management, and developing nurture programs for customers? If you answered yes to all of these questions, then you’re getting warmer. If I were you, I’d start thinking about an example of how you bring customer success to life!
What would help seal the deal though, is your shared passion for creating the ultimate employee experience online, and believing in Enablo’s potential to transform our clients through connection, communication and collaboration.
Now we understand that you may not be based in Brisbane where Enablo’s HQ is based, so don’t let that stop you from scrolling further – this role can be based remotely (in Australia) or in Brisbane.
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Plan, develop and execute the customer marketing strategy
- Focus on the experience and success of current customers
- Measure the success of your campaigns
- Prepare and present campaign results
- Educate our customers about our products and services
- Encourage others to act as advocates
- Communicate the vision and value of Enablo to the sales team and develop sales collateral that facilitate the selling process
- Build corporate and product presentations to align consistency of messaging
- Build technical and sales content for Enablo’s Product and Solutions for all channels including Web, Sales and Marketing
- Operate strictly under our ISMS framework for ISO27001 compliance
Here’s how you will do it:
- Strong track record of managing customer programs with lots of creative examples of the impact you’ve helped create
- Minimum of 4 years’ of proven experience in communications, marketing, analytics, or related field
- Understanding of various marketing and sales touch points
- Strong writer and content creator
- Adaptive design eye and skill
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Critical-thinker and problem-solver and ability to multitask
- Comprehensive knowledge of the marketing planning and design process
- Experience with Figma or Canva a plus – specifically with mockups, web design and multimedia presentation
- Experience working with WordPress templates
- An understanding of how enterprise communication and collaboration platforms work is desirable
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Business or similar would be advantageous
We are HQ’d in Brisbane, Australia and our team of exceptional talents are distributed across Australia, New Zealand and USA.
As if partnering with Facebook, Asana and Google wasn’t enough – we offer some incredible perks for being an Enabler – you can read more about these on our socials. But we don’t stop there, we don’t rave about diversity because we do this naturally – we are an inclusive (even dog-friendly) environment, who truly enjoy shared values, a culture of playfulness but with serious intent and we absolutely thrive when we collaborate! Just ask our Customers!
Interested? Then get in touch and apply now, by sending us your resume. Be sure to tell us a bit about yourself, we want to get to know you. We should also let you know, any successful Enablers who join our team are required to undergo a National Police and Background Check and have ongoing full rights to work and reside in the country of employment – which in this case, is Australia.
No agencies thanks, we’ve got this one covered!