Business Development Representative – USA
We are looking for a passionate and dynamic Business Development Representative. Working remotely in the US, this is a critical role for growing our pipeline and delivering valuable leads and impeccable customer experiences. The role requires someone with passion for customer engagement, who is highly resilient and collaborative ,and has at least 2 years of experience. You must share our passion for creating the ultimate employee experience and the potential that Enablo has to transform our clients’ organisations through the best digital work tools.
Our Business Development Representative is the first point of engagement for most new customers and so their ability to educate and nurture is paramount to their success. You will have a strong track record of driving lead conversions, collaborating with sales teams and exceeding their expectations and most importantly, delighting customers and building brand affiliation. Your resume should reflect the ROI and impact of your past experience.
Reporting to the Marketing Vice President, you’ll hold responsibility for lead generation and opportunity conversion and have a shared interest with sales on deal progression and close.
If you feel you have what it takes to raise the bar in a company full of A team players, come and talk to us. Employee Experience is front and center of every employers’ mind today, and we’re fortunate to partner with some of the world’s most innovative companies (Facebook, Google, Asana), work with the most thought leading customers out there, and have a team of unicorns working with us.
About the role
Your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Prospecting and new lead acquisition for the US market
- Developing outbound target customer lists by market research and executing prospecting against established key contact lists
- Coming up with new ideas and experimenting in order to expand our customer base
- Supporting marketing campaigns for target customers selected by internal business intelligence
- Delivering information on marketing campaigns, promotions, and services via phone or emails
- Qualifying warm or cold inbound leads from marketing programs
- Ensuring all data is captured and tracked into the CRM (Hubspot) and PRM (partner tool)
- Articulating and deliver the Enablo proposition and messaging for employee experiences in order to persuade potential customers to purchase
- Reporting to management on prospecting progress, providing relevant information that can be presented to the Sales teams
- Operating and managing a weekly cadence with sales to track lead progression and ownership
- Operating strictly under our ISMS framework for ISO27001 compliance
You’re an experienced sales development representative with a proven track record for meeting and exceeding your KPI’s. You’ll have proven experience in a similar role for at least the past 2 years. You’ll be able to engage with sales and marketing peers and, when we ask your references, they will tell us that you’re organised and diligent in how you go about your work.
You’ll bring a track record of identifying areas for improvement and taking responsibility for driving these forward to help you and the wider sales and marketing teams.
You’ll be comfortable working in a highly collaborative environment where ‘working out loud’ isn’t a buzz-word, it’s expected. You’ll be able to demonstrate to us how your collaborative nature has helped you convince others who may have doubted you to pursue a course of action.
Finally, we don’t expect you to know everything, we want you to be humble enough to understand that, whilst you’re an expert in your field, every day is a learning experience and you are looking to constantly improve yourself and be better at what you do.
At a minimum you will bring to this role:
- 2 years of high tech sales/marketing/partner team experience including internship
- Strong work ethic and interest in a technology sales career
- Willingness to learn and willingness to fail, but always willing to try
- Experience working in a fast-paced and highly cross-functional organization
- Proven success managing time and juggling multiple projects in a high growth environment where priorities shift fast
- Proficiency in the use of Workplace, Asana and email, with strong written and verbal communications skills
- Proficiency with CRM application including Hubspot (added bonus)
- Proficiency in spoken and written English
For many, work is no longer a place, it’s an experience. At Enablo, our mission is to digitise the world of work and enable new work experiences that are accessible to everyone, anywhere. Whether your people are serving customers, out on the road, collaborating in an office, or juggling kids while working from home, we want them to do their best work, together. Through our partnerships with Workplace from Facebook, Google Workspace and Asana, we’ve helped hundreds of organisations transform their culture and the way they work.
We pride ourselves on our culture, and we expect our team to consistently demonstrate our Enablosophy:
- Live It – We put ourselves in others’ shoes
- Move It – We take action, adapt and innovate
- Share It – We work collaboratively for the greater good
- Mix It – We embrace diversity
- Love it – We love our team and our customers ad the work that we do
- Own It – We are empowered and empower others to lead
Enablo is HQ’d in Brisbane, Australia and our team of exceptional talents are distributed across Australia, New Zealand and USA. This role is open to anyone located anywhere in the USA. If you are dedicated to the customer experience and are passionate about changing the way the world works, then we would love to hear from you.
Apply by clicking the button below then quoting the Job Title: BDR USA