We are looking for a key member of our finance team, a passionate Accounting Manager dedicated to the execution of the full accounting lifecycle in a rapidly growing and changing business. This is a role which is clearly process driven, but also requires the ability to think outside the box on occasion and constantly look for areas of improvement in our processes.
We see this role as being a great opportunity for someone who has their sights firmly set on becoming CFO over the next few years of their career and is willing to do the grind to bring us to a level of improvement, automation and reporting to help us get there.
Your day to day responsibilities include:
- Full cycle accounting including AR/AP, Bank Reconciliations, General Ledger, Cash Flow Forecasting, Journals, End of Month, Preparing Balance Sheets and Income Statements
- Preparation of Monthly Financial Statements
- Board Report Preparation
- Adhoc Support to your Team & Customers
- Implementing the overall group accounting strategy
- Monitor processes for maximum efficiency and automation
- Operate strictly under our ISMS framework for ISO27001 compliance
About you — What we’re looking for:
We’re after an experienced Finance Administrator who can hit the ground running. You are dedicated to the role and determined to succeed. Your razor sharp processing skills are in good company with a solid routine and impeccable attention to detail. You have the ability to analyse how we do things and confidently raise more efficient ways of operating. Your communication skills are key and you let no ‘tude get in the way of speaking with our team and customers. There is no secret business that goes on here, everything you do is transparent. You’ll be keeping up with our incredibly talented Head of Finance who may request things at the drop of a hat – the job needs to get done with no complaints please. Everyone at Enablo rallies together and never utters ‘this isn’t my job’. You will know how to think differently, operate with autonomy and be a little bit quirky.
At a minimum, you will bring:
- A Bachelor of Accounting and even better if you bring a CPA and / or Masters of Finance / Accounting
- 5+ years experience
- Deep understanding of
- Google Sheets
- Financial Operations
- Cash Flow Forecasting
- Board Reporting
- Proven problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritise/re-prioritise as required
- A willingness to be a team player who is committed to continuous improvement and contributing to the success of a growing business
- A strong ability to learn things quickly
- Competency, or ability to quickly gain competency, in using our core tools (including Workplace from Facebook, G Suite, Asana)
And Enablo …
Enablo is a leading Employee Experience practice, partnering with some of the best-in-breed EX platforms such as Workplace from Facebook (Workplace), Google Workspace and Asana.We are headquartered in Brisbane, QLD, Australia with clients and Enablers around the world. At Enablo, our mission is to empower employees by enabling the most effective, engaging, and enjoyable work experiences, everyday. Our organisation prides itself on our culture, and we expect our team to consistently demonstrate our Enablosophy:
- Live It – We put ourselves in others’ shoes
- Move It – We take action, adapt and innovate
- Share It – We work collaboratively for the greater good
- Mix It – We embrace diversity
- Love it – We love our team and our customers ad the work that we do
- Own It – We are empowered and empower others to lead
This Full Time role sits in our Growth team and reports to our regional General Manager. Enablo is HQ’d in Brisbane, Australia and our team of exceptional talents are distributed across Australia, New Zealand and USA – this role is open to anyone located anywhere in Australia.
If you are dedicated to the customer experience and are passionate about changing the way the world works, then we would love to hear from you.
Please apply here, quoting the job title: Accounting Manager.