Who are Enablo and what do we do?
At Enablo, we are constantly exploring ways to apply modern digital solutions to drive essential breakthroughs in organisational culture and business value. We believe that the future of work requires networking, mobility, and collaboration. This is why we have partnered with Workplace by Facebook, Workplace is a familiar, business-ready communications and collaboration platform powered by Facebook. Create your future workplace, today.
About the role
We are growing our sales family and are looking for a very special person to take on the role of ANZ Sales Development Representative. This role reports to the CEO and works predominantly with the ANZ Enterprise Client Partner and will add to existing sales activities aligned with company goals and growth.
The ideal candidate will have prior experience working in a startup environment or a previous role taking on a variety of sales activities and disciplines. You will be a natural multitasker, passionate go-getter, and be willing to grow and excel in the field.
Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Cold outreach (including cold calling) into prospects generated by a variety of outside sources
- Develop and educate prospects leading to hand-off to Client Partner providing in depth information to enable the most qualified and productive follow up calls/or meetings.
- Set appointments for Client Partner when a lead reaches a qualified stage
- Meet or exceed assigned quota of a minimum of calls and emails per day
- Collaborate with sales and marketing team members on strategic sales approach
- Develop and execute on a strong prospecting plan of attack, including email and call scripts
- Follow-up on inbound marketing leads and identify qualified opportunities providing appropriate levels of information at the right time for interested prospect
- Schedule and run epic product demos
- Profile strategic accounts identifying key individuals, researching and obtaining business requirements and presenting solutions to start the sales cycle
- Ensure successful follow through of sales cycle by maintaining accurate activity and in our CRM and Sales Onboarding Tool.
- Diligently update our CRM, to stay current on leads and follow-ups;
- Shadow Client Partner and CEO in meetings and other activities to help you acquire the skills you’ll need for next role on the sales team which may include Client Partner.
- Support Client Partner with enterprise sales activities including preparation of presentations, commercial documentation and other sales assets.
- Attend meetings with Facebook and take the meeting notes, circulate to team and follow up on assigned tasks.
- Assist Marketing Coordinator with identifying event attendee prospects and managing interest.
- Assist Marketing Coordinator with driving attendance for webinars and live seminars.
- Aggregate industry/sector news and share with the team and clients
- Work with Enablo Solutions Architects to build out FAQ client documentation
What we're looking for
- 2-3 years of proven excellence in business development, inside sales and/or sales
- Strong understanding of SDR and lead development best practices and procedures
- Proven ability to perform successfully given low oversight and limited process
- Must be self-motivated, persistent and able to work independently as well as part of a team in a fast-paced environment with a diligent work ethic
- 100% reliable and detail-oriented. A drive to execute flawlessly.
- Positive can-do attitude and tireless work ethic. Driven and self-sufficient with a goal to be a high performing sales executive dealing with some of Australia’s biggest and best organisations.
- Experience in startups would be a strong plus with broad responsibilities, crazy busy, dynamic environment, lots of responsibility and lots of fun
- Proven track record demonstrating strong articulation of a product selling points via phone and email
- Ability to assist in coordinating sales functions including prospecting and leads research
- Capability of understanding customer pain points, requirements and correlating potential business value that can be provided by Workplace
- Positive attitude and demonstrated ability to deal with rejection
- Strong oral and written communication skills along with excellent listening skills
- Ability to develop rapport, influence others and maintain strong working relationships
- Demonstrated ability to explain complex issues clearly
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills. You should be a great writer, speaker, and listener.
- Fearlessness - willing to hop on the phone with new people every single day and explain value proposition as it relates to each individual you speak with.
- An obsession with prospect happiness - set the stage for effective sales follow-up.
- The courage to challenge the status quo when logic and reason require it. See something broken? Fix it.
- Flexibility - things change around here. FAST.
- The intellectual horsepower to become a guide on Workplace in a matter of weeks, and the curiosity to keep learning about all its intricacies for years to come.
- A deep understanding of email communication. You keep the inbox at zero.
- High level of integrity and strong commitment to helping to build an already successful company
- Experience using tools like HubspotCRM, Salesforce, Workplace by Facebook, and Google Suite
Additional beneficial skills
- Experience using Workplace by Facebook or other internal communication/collaboration platforms such as MS Teams, Yammer or Slack.
- Experience selling SaaS products.
The Enablo family believes in supporting your personal growth. We aspire to make your professional development our goal. That’s why finding the right candidate that fits our culture is extremely important.
- Enablo calls WeWork co-sharing space our home! We are hosted in Brisbane, Melbourne, Sydney, Denver, and Atlanta
- WeWork networking and drinks from 3:00 pm daily
- Full-time barista to keep you caffeinated
- Office Xbox gaming console with daily team competitions
- Training and professional development