Full-time - United States
About the job
Enablo’s on a mission to digitize the world of work and enable new work experiences that are accessible to everyone, anywhere.
Through our partnerships with Workplace from Meta and Asana, we’ve helped hundreds of organizations transform their culture and the way they work. Sound like something you want to be a part of? Then keep reading…
We’re looking for a talented Customer Success Manager to help serve our ever-expanding customer base, by ensuring that each interaction with Enablo drives value & supports them on their Workplace journey.
How do we do this?
- We solve our customer’s problems, and
- Evolve their experience and ensure they have all incredible support at their fingertips when implementing or enabling the technology.
Reporting to the Head of Customer Success, you’ll work closely with other teams such as Experience, Engineering, Sales, and Marketing.
This role can be based remotely (in Australia) with a strong preference for Melbourne, VIC.
You’ll be part of an energetic team, passionate about making every customer successful, here’s what you will do day to day:
- Strategically support a number of Enablo’s customer accounts
- Engage in a regular cadence with your customer base (phone, virtual, face-to-face – there will be an element of travel depending on where you are located and who your customers are)
- Use initiative and leadership skills to drive maximum value for all customers in your portfolio, leading to product adoption and retention
- Deliver business impact and relevant value for your customers by understanding their key business objectives, challenges and opportunities and ensuring you match these with platform capabilities
- Ensure that clients fully understand the breadth and depth of Enablo’s services and assist our account management team to identify opportunities for additional sales
- Raise any issues well in advance that may jeopardise a successful contract renewal
- Own expansion and renewals management for your book of business
- Development of the Customer Success function and related materials
What we’re looking for
You’re a Customer Success expert who is driven by exceptional customer-centred work and targets that drive better outcomes for our customers. You will be experienced, having worked in a similar role engaging day-to-day with internal communications, HR and technology stakeholders.
You will bring a track record of having identified areas for improvement in your previous roles and how you took responsibility for helping to improve these to better serve you in your role, your team and your clients.
- You’ll be familiar with and even have experience in Workplace from Meta platform
- You have previous relevant experience in a similar customer-facing role (Leadership, IT, HR, or Comms are common personas in every account)
- Experience in SaaS, B2B or B2C startups and an appreciation for the challenges as well as an appetite for the opportunities in a rapidly growing global business
- Communication skills (written and verbal), and strong stakeholder relationship management skills
- Competency, or ability to quickly gain competency, in using our tools (including Workplace from Meta, G Suite, Asana, Hubspot and Harvest)
- An ability to move fast and juggle many competing priorities
- An understanding of how enterprise communication and collaboration platforms work
- A keen interest in working collaboratively with exceptionally smart people who are as humble as they are brilliant
We are HQ’d in Brisbane, Australia and our team of exceptional talents are distributed remotely across Australia and North America.
If, like us, you get your kicks from helping people feel and perform their best at work, that might be enough. But, there are a few other things that make working at Enablo so great.
We not only partner with Meta, Asana and Google, but we also kit you out with a slick new MacBook Pro, provide you with an allowance to cover your phone and internet bills, paid parental leave (for mums AND dads) and try to get you together with your team globally!
We also practise what we preach and use our tools day in, day out so you’ll feel connected and like you actually know your peers, even when you may not have met them in real life. This happens through fun intro videos, embracing achievements, milestones and birthdays on our social groups, peer-to-peer recognition on Workplace and more.
But we don’t stop there, we don’t rave about diversity because we do this naturally – we are an inclusive (even pet-friendly) environment, that truly enjoys shared values and a culture of playfulness but with serious intent and we absolutely thrive when we collaborate! Just ask our Customers!
Interested? Then get in touch and apply now, by sending us your resume. Be sure to tell us a bit about yourself, we want to get to know you. We should also let you know, any successful Enablers who join our team are required to undergo a National Police and Background Check and have ongoing full rights to work and reside in the country of employment – which in this case, is Australia.
No agencies thanks, we’ve got this one covered!