Full-time - United States
At Enablo, we are on a mission to digitize the world of work and enable new work experiences that are accessible to everyone, anywhere. Through our partnerships with Workplace from Meta and Asana, we’ve helped hundreds of organizations transform their culture and the way they work. Sound like something you want to be a part of? Then keep reading…
We are looking for an experienced Account Manager to help drive professional services, technical and end-user license expansion sales and successful renewals to our existing client base. This is a new role and a key member of our sales team. Whilst our Client Partners are focused on hunting exclusively for net new logo business, our Account Manager will be very comfortable farming an existing book of business and being a trusted partner for our existing clients, working hand in hand with our customer success team.
The role requires someone with the ability to work with our entire book of business in North America with some focus (but not limited to) the top 10-15, who are some of the largest and most successful companies across the region, becoming a key asset for our customer stakeholders whilst identifying and responding to opportunities for Enablo to sell additional services (integrations, custom-built enhancements) or additional products from our partner portfolio.
You will be a true solutions sales-person and to the customer never leave them feeling like you carry a quota. You’ll do this by working closely with our Delivery, Customer Success and Solutions Architecture teams to identify opportunity through structured processes such as the Enablo; Digital Employee Experience Assessment (DEX), Workplace Community Review and Innovation Jam to take customers along a digital employee experience growth curve underpinned by our digital employee experience roadmap and philosophy of empowering people to do their best work, together.
You will also respond to ad-hoc sales focused enquiries from our entire book of business in North America as it comes through or is identified by a Customer Success Manager.
You will manage complex renewals to manage commercial / contractual negotiations and/or exec stakeholder engagement. The Account Manager position is pivotal to the future growth of Enablo, selling to existing customers where we have already built trust and done good work creates an immense amount of opportunity for our business, you will hold responsibility for driving additional revenue, renewals and cross-selling across our entire book of business.
If you feel you have what it takes to raise the bar in a team full of ‘A team’ players, come talk to us. Employee Experience is front and center of every employer’s mind today, this space is hot and here at Enablo we are fortunate to partner with some of the world’s most innovative companies (Meta, Google, Asana).
What would help seal the deal though, is your shared passion for creating the ultimate employee experience online, and believing in Enablo’s potential to transform our clients through connection, communication and collaboration.
Now we understand that you may not be located in Brisbane where Enablo’s HQ is based, so don’t let that stop you from scrolling further – this role can be based remotely (in the United States or Canada) in a location that observes Central Time Zones.
The Work Here’s what you will do:
- Your day-to-day responsibilities will include
- Own your own book of business and work with leadership to allocate requirements from the Experience, Success, Engineering, Solutions Architect, Marketing & Exec teams as required to be successful in the role
- Owning the post sales, end to end relationship of each of our North American accounts with some focus on the top customer accounts including executive engagement, driving new business opportunities and renewals/commercial discussion and key stakeholders.
- Seek or respond to opportunities to resell complementary Workplace products to existing and future Enablo customers.
- Seek or respond to opportunities to sell any Enablo Products & Services to existing Enablo customers and existing Workplace customers in North America.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with customers to create deep trust and satisfaction in Enablo
- Own opportunities to upsell Enablo ‘platform’ customers globally.
- Supported by Marketing, make our customers acutely aware that Enablo are the go-to company for ideating, evaluating, designing, building or integrating any kind of digital employee experience Account Manager will own it.
- Manage renewals including the commercial / contractual negotiations and/or exec stakeholder engagement as defined in the above list in this document along with any complex renewals as required.
- Seek opportunities to upsell existing or new Workplace package add ons to existing customers as they are launched onto the market.
- Where the Account Manager is not required to manage a renewal end-to-end the Account Manager will still be brought in to identify and own opportunities for upsell at renewal to complimentary products such as Worklabs – including where this can be bundled into a single price point for the customer.
- Own the #degreesofseparation/Workplace family network initiative and work with Marketing and other resources internally to foster this and be recognised for leads that flow down from this.
- Develop & own an annual account revenue target & identify renewal and growth opportunities in each account
- Own deal structuring, price and account plans for your clients
- Help build business cases, executive buy-in and commercial plans for Workplace enhancements /integrations identified by the customer.
- Operate strictly under our ISMS framework for ISO27001 compliance
The Skills – Here’s how you will do it:
You’re an experienced Account Management expert with a proven track record for meeting and exceeding your quotas. You will have been farming a minimum of 20 accounts for at least the past 5 years. You will be able to engage with Exec, HR, Comms and IT leaders with equal comfort.
You will bring a track record of having identified areas for improvement in your previous roles and how you took responsibility for helping to improve these to better serve you in your role, your team and your clients.
You will be comfortable working in a highly collaborative environment where Working out Loud isn’t a buzz-word, it’s expected. You will be able to demonstrate to us how your collaborative nature has helped you convince others who may have doubted you to pursue a course of action.
Finally, we don’t expect you to know everything, we want you to be humble enough to understand that whilst you’re an expert in your field, every day is a learning experience and you are looking to constantly improve yourself and be better at what you do.
At a minimum you will bring to this role:
- Strong understanding of employee experience and how organizations are seeking to deliver the ultimate employee experience
- An understanding of how enterprise communication and collaboration platforms work
We are HQ’d in Brisbane, Australia and our team of exceptional talents are distributed remotely across Australia, New Zealand, the USA & Canada.
If, like us, you get your kicks from helping people feel and perform their best at work, that might be enough. But, there are a few other things that make working at Enablo so great.
We believe in the health and wellness of our Enablers and with that, we provide access to a life coach that can help navigate through challenges, both personal and professional. Each team member has an allotted amount of time per month that can be spent exploring how we can better manage both home-life and our careers.
We not only partner with Meta, Asana and Google, but we also kit you out with a slick new MacBook Pro, will provide you with an allowance to cover your phone and internet bills, paid parental leave (for moms AND dads) and try to get you together with your team as long as COVID permits (globally)!
We also practise what we preach and use our tools day-in, day-out so you’ll feel connected and like you actually know your peers, even when you may not have met them in real life. This happens through fun intro videos, embracing achievements, milestones and birthdays on our social groups, peer to peer recognition on Workplace and more.
But we don’t stop there, we don’t rave about diversity because we do this naturally – we are an inclusive (even pet-friendly) environment, who truly enjoy shared values, a culture of playfulness but with serious intent and we absolutely thrive when we collaborate. Just ask our Customers!
Interested? Then get in touch and apply now, by sending us your resume. Be sure to tell us a bit about yourself, we want to get to know you. We should also let you know, any successful Enablers who join our team are required to undergo a National Background Check and have ongoing full rights to work and reside in the country of employment – which in this case, is the USA.
No agencies thanks, we’ve got this one covered!